This recipe is from the bog Home Cooking Adventure and discovered through a video on facebook Taste made. It was love at first sight! The recipe is very simple to make, with ingredients easy to find and the result is fantastic.
• 330g Biscuits Oreo or Negresco
• 110g butter
• 200g milk chocolate
• 100g dark chocolate
• 200 ml cream
• 300g fresh strawberries
• Chopped walnuts (can be peanuts, almonds, etc.), optional.
• Divide the filling of biscuits, you will only need the cookie for this recipe.
• In a process or blender, beat the biscuits until a coarse meal.
• Melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds and mix with crushed biscuit, beat until well blended.
• Pour this batter into a form and go kneading with a spoon and cover the base and edges of way with the cookie. Reserve. I MPORTANT: It is good that the form is with false / removable bottom (like this or this ), since you will not be able to “turn” a way to remove the patty.
• in a bowl, place the chopped chocolate and the cream.
• Microwave on high for 1 minute and remove, stir until you have a homogeneous mixture. If necessary, return the mixture to the microwave for another 30 seconds. Be careful not to burn.
• Pour the chocolate in the shape already with the biscuit base and then arrange the strawberry.
• Take the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and serve <3