If you add a few ingredients with a sweet touch, your pizza may be the perfect dessert. Mellow palates, attentive to this demonstration of culinary darling!
The fascinating thing about pizza is you can share, be an appetizer or main course. The classic ingredients are still charming and sometimes, when you want to innovate, you can add some good flavor possibilities for an exquisite result but, what about the nuts and fruits? Pure awesomeness! With you, a version of sweet pizza may be the perfect dessert for those palates who are inclined to the side of the force mellow flavor.
As good pizza should bring some cheese and herb that you please add aroma. This is where pears, figs and walnuts, a festival of different ingredients to meet your traditional pizza .Cheer up with this same rich alternative. Try it and share!
People | 4
- 2 pears
- 6 figs
- 100 g of peeled nuts
- 4-6 tablespoons fresh cream
- 100 g gorgonzola with mascarpone cheese
- some thyme leaves
For the dough
- 300 g flour
- 2 g of dry baker’s yeast
- 150 ml water
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- a handful of flour to stretch the dough
How to make a sweet pizza
- For the dough, mix the flour with the yeast.Add the sugar and a pinch of salt. Pour the water and continue mixing. Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil. Work him first with a spoon and then with your hands. Make a ball and place in a bowl. Cover with a cloth and let rise for about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 250 ° C with heat from above and below.
- Peel the pears and cut into slices.Cut the figs into quarters.
- Add a little flour and stretch the dough with your hands or with a roller.Extend it on a cookie sheet.
- Spread the pizza with fresh cream.Distributed over it with mascarpone cheese gorgonzola, pears, figs and nuts. Spread over a sprig of thyme.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.By removing from the oven, scatter a few nuts over top. Serve fresh pizza.