The weekend and the opportunity to cook something delicious at home, sharing the flavors while watching a movie or television an exquisite conversation is about. Here is the pizza which adds to the celebration, do you dare to cook?
It is easy to prepare ingredients light, quick cooking. The pizza is one of the preferred ways to share the table, especially the weekend.The ingredients are different and much depends on the mood, taste and although day also matters whether we have those in our pantry. On occasion the party is done with eggplant and mushrooms, plus others that add to the culinary celebration.
The idea is that it is round for it can use a pie pan or other you have on hand. Do not you out the way? Does it as you see fit-the baking sheet is always a aliada-, the idea is that the result is charming, with a crisp, tender dough and ingredients with the right flavor. This recipe is for 2 people, for more diners looking for flavor only doubled the number, and voila!
This wonder is clear from the blog pizza house, and share with you to try out other ingredients when cooking a tantalizing pizza. If you have problems with the dough, follow this easy recipe, plus a sauce you can not resist, ideal for spreading.
People | 2
For the dough
- 150 gr.flour (ours 125 gr. of integral + 25 gr. of force)
- 10 gr.fresh yeast
- 80 ml.warm water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the filling
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- ½ eggplant
- ½ onion
- 75 gr.(Approx.) Mushrooms
- 100 gr.grated cheese
- 1 egg
How to prepare eggplant and mushroom pizza
- We started making the dough, which is what will take us longer.
- When warm water adds the sugar, dissolve the yeast in it and let rest 10 minutes.In a bowl make a volcano with the flour with salt and a tablespoon of oil. Add the yeast and mix (first with a spatula and then with hands) until a homogeneous mass that we are not sticking. Make a ball and let rest in a cloth covered with at least 1 hour bowl.
- When you have uploaded the extended (with a roller or hands), giving it the shape you want and we weigh again, either in the same mold or baking tray half hour.
- This winter I usually do in the oven to make it faster. Keep the temperature at 45 ° C and turned off, while I put the dough and prepare the other ingredients if necessary.
- Some people put raw vegetables directly on the ground, but at home we usually pass before the skillet or griddle, whether a minute.So we cut the onion into thin strips, mushrooms and eggplant the laminate them sliced too thin and had the stroke oil pan until they begin to be soft.
- We got the dough to about 15 minutes.And preheat the oven to 200 ° C. We extend tomato based and place the vegetables, leaving a hole in the middle to put the egg, which also looks good on pizzas. Cover with grated cheese to taste and put in the oven 18 to 20 minutes.