For this weekend is loaded with all the tastiness of a vegan tofu pizza with olives. Yes, we deserve rich flavors.
An alternative vegan pizza to enjoy this weekend, an option that has nothing to envy to the traditional, which are loaded with fat.With this issue of pizza you’ll meet, at all, that imperious need of something rich experience that will make you believe that life is much more enjoyable while enjoying all that flavor.
Dare to prepare the dough and fill with healthy and delicious ingredients that emerge below. A dining experience worth (and taste) live.
Note preparing mashed olives in advance that accentuate the flavors of this vegan pizza.
Processing time | 60 minutes
Difficulty | Easy
People | 4
For the base:
- Wholemeal flour
For the filling:
- 100 gr.Fresh Tofu
- Black olives of Aragon or mashed black olives
- Tomato sauce
How to prepare tofu pizza and olives
- To make the pizza base, mix the flour with the baking powder and add the salted water until smooth dough.
- Preheat the oven.
- We extend the dough on a baking sheet and we put the filling on top.
- Based put very little tomato sauce and diced zucchini and over who have previously sautéed eggplant with a few drops of olive oil.
- Above, we spread a thin film of mashed olives and capers.
- Cover whole pizza with finely grated tofu and finally will spread yeast and oregano on top.
- We’ll put it in the hot oven and 10 minutes (watch that will not burn) will have a pizza that has nothing to do with the usual.